Limited lifetime warranty
MoSER SINKS AND FAUCETS INC. hereafter referred to as MoSER, is pleased to offer a limited lifetime warranty with all MoSER sinks and faucets used in normal domestic installations (warranty is void for commercial installations) as long as the sink and/or faucet:
- Remains installed in its original location.
- The original consumer continues to own such residence.
- Installation has been completed by a licensed professional plumber or contractor.
This is a sink and/or faucet warranty only and does not extend to the following:
- Any and all shipping or labour costs associated with the removal or reinstallation of the sink and/or faucet.
- Damages of any nature and kind and howsoever caused during installation, repair or replacement of product.
- Consequential, ancillary or incidental damages of any nature and kind and howsoever caused to continguous surfaces and appliances during removal or reinstallation of the product, or arising through failure of the product.
- Any accessories that accompany the sink and/or faucet (strainers, waste fittings, waste chutes etc.) as accessories are covered by a one year warranty from date of purchase.
- Personal injury, property damage or economic loss occasioned to any party.
- Product scuffing or scratching from normal use or resulting from the application of abrasive or corrosive cleansers.
- Product installed, or in use in commercial applications.
- Damages resulting from misuse, accident, neglect or any use that violates the instruction materials provided by MoSER.
- Product installed in an application subsequent to the original installation. MoSER assumes no liability whatsoever with respect to compliance with Building Code or Plumbing Code requirements in any jurisdiction where product is, or has been purchased for installation, and all such compliance matters shall be the responsibility of the consumer, or consumer’s installer. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. So far as permitted by law, it represents the only warranty provided by MoSER, and where permitted by law, supersedes and replaces any warranties under applicable legislation, including any statutory warranties of merchantable quality or fitness for a particular purpose.
MoSER warrants its sinks and faucets to be free from all manufacturing defects in material and workmanship and the warranty applies only to the sinks and faucets.
MoSER will repair or replace, at no charge, excluding labour, any sink or faucet supplied by MoSER that is proven to be defective under normal use. An equivalent replacement will be issued to the original owner provided the defective sink or faucet was installed in accordance with MoSER installation procedures, used and cleaned as recommended and not damaged due to abuse, misuse or negligence. Chips, scratches and stains are not deemed to be manufacturing defects. MoSER will not be held liable for chips, scratches and stains that can occur under normal use over a period of time. Please refer to MoSER’s care instructions to maintain your sink or faucet in its original appearance. MoSER shall not be held liable under this warranty where the sink has been used in a non-domestic application, improperly installed, or damaged from the impact caused by a heavy object being dropped on the sink or faucet, or from improper handling. MoSER shall not be liable f or any inconvenience or expense for material or labour related to the removal or replacement of a defective sink or for any loss or damage to any person or property whatsoever resulting from the defective sink. All transportation costs to and from the point of purchase will be the responsibility of the purchaser. Any and all sink and faucet returned must be in the original packaging and include all the accompanying accessories, parts and documentation. MoSER reserves the right to inspect any sink reported to be defective prior to replacement of the sink.
Obligation of the original owner
- The original dated sales receipt must be retained by the customer and is the only acceptable proof of purchase.
- Proof must be provided that a licensed plumber or contractor has installed the sink or faucet.
- No employee, agent or other person is authorized to provide any warranty on behalf of MoSER for a MoSER product that is in addition to or different from the warranty stated above unless the warranty has been previously approved by MoSER..